Coco & Camila has just launched across Australia and New Zealand and is the perfect enhancement and addition to any skin regime even if you have eyelash extensions.
The Coco & Camila Facial Cleansing cloth is composed of a unique combination of ultra-fine fibres which result in the production of static electricity. This assists to lift tiny particles of dirt and dust off your skin that a standard beauty cloth would just not be able to do. This means these cloths ACTUALLY LIFT DIRT FROM THE SURFACE of the skin… NOT JUST MOVE IT AROUND.
On top of this these cloths are up to 7 times more absorbent than a standard cloth, Eco-friendly, reduce bacteria by up to 99% and they are reusable – in fact they can be used up to 1000 times!!
So what cleansing product do you need to use with these?
GET READY FOR A GAME CHANGER……JUST ADD WATER.
The Coco & Camila cloth only needs water to work which enables it to clean just as well as any chemical or cleanser.
Now if that doesn’t give you enough reason to try one out for yourself here is some more reasons for you!
- They remove even the most STUBBORN makeup including waterproof mascara!
- They are PERFECT for even the most sensitive skin – just fresh water means no risk of a reaction
- They are SAFE FOR LASH EXTENSIONS – Coco&Camila are specifically designed to safely remove eye makeup without disrupting your Lash extensions
- They allow your skin to BREATHE, all the while not disrupting the PH levels in your skin
- They assist in the REDUCTION of fine lines and wrinkles
- They REINVIGORATE the skin, clearing clogged pores and removing dirt and bacteria
- They are super EASY to use and able to be cleaned in a washing machine.
- They GENTLY EXFOLIATE your skin, soothing inflamed areas and supporting the REDUCTION of acne, whiteheads and blackheads
- They help you maintain great skin and help to MINIMISE scarring
- They are so so so COST EFFECTIVE and you get 2 per pack
Want to find out the latest Coco & Camila news, product launches and specials? Make sure you follow us on Facebook and Instagram If you haven’t gotten on board the Coco & Camila train….. you don’t know what you’re missing!